Know Before You Visit
- Group size maximum 6 people per 2 dolphins.
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Minimum length is 1.30 m / 4.3 feet/ 51 inches.** Measurement is taken upon check-in. For children under 1.45 m / 57 inch tall, a mandatory swim vest will be provided by CDA.
- Women who are pregnant may not participate in this experience.
- Swim fins are mandatory and provided by CDA.
- You are welcome to bring your own mask or goggles.
- Please bring a bathing suit and a towel.
- It is possible for family and friends to take photographs from our observer areas, however participants may not bring a camera into the water.
- Participants are asked to complete an assumption of risk waiver before the start of the experience.
- All observers - including parents/guardians signing waivers for minors - pay the entrance fee at the Sea Aquarium.
- This program is accessible for people with special needs, however consultation is required prior to reservation.
**If a child does not meet the length and age requirements, a Kid's Swim is an optional program where the minimum age requirement is 6 years old with a height of 1.10 m / 43 inches. Price: $184,- p.p. This child must be accompanied by a paying adult.
For reservations please contact the Dolphin Academy, our colleagues are happy to assist you.
Please note that you can cancel, reschedule or refund a confirmed reservation up till 24 hours prior to the check-in time of a Dolphin Experience. You can do this by calling (+5999-465 8900) or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The cancellation is only valid after confirmation of cancellation by CDA.